Cleaning the living room, which was in dire need. Really the whole house is in dire need; I don't know how we thought it was feasible to move to a place with 1/4 the space, even with a quasi-livable outbuilding. I am coming up with some creative storage ideas, but we still have to ditch a LOT more stuff. Or move, which might be easier.
- Sophomoric (if that?) horror story about confession to a priest who turns out to be a werewolf too. Who wrote this? Wasn't me!
- Carefully copied lyrics to 80s glam rock songs (Totally me. *facepalm*)
- Early chapters of an epic fantasy novel by first-time-college boyfriend, who was plagued by sharing the name of a really good SF author. This appears to be better than Eragon, but that's not saying much.
- Ninja turtles as humans fanfic? I did not remember this. We gave them girlfriends (us) and they went to the mall in the snow. Okay then.
- 1992 R.E.M. interview printed from Rolling Stone's newfangled Web Site.
- Medical documentation and pricing (steep!) for my Norplant, which I got at age 17.
- Tests, answer sheets, and scratch paper from my high school math competitions.
- Address, telephone numbers, passport number, and grandmother's name of a guy who scammed me out of cab fare in about 1999.
- Small package never sent to my CTY roommate. I have been sad about this since approximately 1993. Keeping the letter but not the bad novel or the envelope.
- Pretty much all correspondence from anyone.
- Old journals and list notebooks.
- Hand-drawn MARRIAGE LICENSE between ME and the girl I had an enormous crush on at CTY. Holy crap, I have NO memory of this and I WISH I DID. (She had blue hair, went by a dorky-awesome nickname, and occasionally wore a Star Trek uniform. Sigh.) I may frame this.
- Ridiculous collaborative line-by-line story from probably AP European class. Sample:
Then he removed his mini skirt revealing / a huge squirrel. Yes, the bastard kept a squirrel in his skirt. Then / he began to lure dogs to his secret lair. He enjoyed them more than he should. / He often spent his off hours making fudge and watches. / He must have no life to make that. Is he Swedish?
- Many Cricket Cricket papers, at least until I read through them and scan the awesome ones.
- Wim's magnetic No-Face mask.